Monday, July 25, 2016

July 26th - August 1st

Tuesday, July 26th
My Bloody Underwear
at Foam - $5
Shellshag is Brookyln-based garage punk band that is fun for the whole family. Minimalistic and catchy, you will be humming these songs on the way to work the next morning. You won't be able to resist the rockin' power of Shellshag.

Thursday, July 28th
Sweat
at Foam
I feel like I say this a lot, but Minneapolis seriously has one the best music scenes on the planet. Everything that comes out of there is so solid. Touchers and Wild Combo feature members from pretty much every awesome MPLS band you can think of, so you know this is going to rip.


Friday, July 29th
Herr/Bobo Duo
at Schlafly Tap Room - FREE
You're favorite garage boys, The Brainstems, return from tour so come show them some love. When you play at Schlafly, you get food half off, which is sick for these bands, because their food is great. I had the falafel sandwich last time, highly recommend it. 


Sunday, July 31st
Fried E/M
Glowing One
at The Skate Church/Sk8 Liborius/Whatever they call it - $10
CCTV is one of my favorite bands in the entire world. And that's not faux-promotion bullshit either. I legit listen to their music almost every day. I love that band. I would pay ten dollars just to see them. But for that price, you will get them, wild'n'out punx Bugg and super rad Accidente from fucking Spain. Holy fuck. This is going to be wild. Bring your board, bro!

Monday, August 1st
at CBGB - $5
Noisy punk heartthrobs Drool from Chicago finishes up their July tour in St. Louie. Deranged and energetic, Drool packs a big punch that can be felt from every direction. You would be a fool if you missed out on Drool.


Pop Pop Pop
Vanilla Poppers
Lumpy & the Dumpers
The Stranger
Cujo
at Bolozone - $5
Are you punks fucking kidding me? I am running out of money. Just take a break from putting on rad shows for like a week, maybe? I'm running dry over here. Anyways, Vanilla Poppers is a crazy punk group from Cleveland and they are ready to rock your world. Also Bolozone looks much nicer, from what I've heard. Definitely worth checking that out. Oh and The Stranger is my new favorite STL band so make sure you check that out. Matt Stuttler is "unhinged." 

No comments:

Post a Comment