Sunday, February 8, 2015

DELICIOUS! - February 4th, 2015

Unfortunately, the recording for this episode was corrupted and I was unable to retrieve it.  For that reason, I can only post the tracklist of the songs I played on that episode.

Tracklist

You Blew It! - Lanai
Sleater-Kinney - No Anthems
Viet Cong - Pointless Experience
Yawn - Under the She
Gazelle Twin - Unflesh
Ryan Hemsworth (ft. Alex G) - Too Long Here
Bjork - Quicksand
The Dodos - Competition
Circa Survive - Oh, Hello
Doom Town - Eternal Stare
Michael Runion - Pearl Harbor
The Rural Alberta Advantage - 54/33
Daniel Johnston - I Will

Also on this show, I gave away two tickets the show featuring You Blew It!, Rozwell Kid and Tiny Moving Parts at The Demo, a venue here in St. Louis. The show is on February 13th. You can listen to a song from each of the bands below. It will be great show and I recommend checking it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment